Friday, September 3, 2010

When I found you... Chapter 1(Jaevon Fanfic)

It was dusk when a pretty girl with a mini sundress, wedged shoes and wide-brimmed hat came running towards the entrance of Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel. Upon entering, she directly went to the reception area and asked for the room of Fretzie Tolentino. When she had the information she directly went to her friend’s room.

“I’m already here. I’ll be there in 5 minutes” Devon Gutierrez texted.

She headed straight for the stairs. She was busy texting that she didn’t notice the guy coming down from upstairs that she bumped full force into a well-muscled man. She almost fell if it weren’t for the arms that encircled her waist and tried to steady her. She came face to face to a handsome man with a concerned look on his face.

“I’m so sorry, miss. Are you alright?” Ivan Andersen worriedly asked.

Trying to compose herself, she stared to the handsome face and muttered incoherently and went pink cheek.

“What did you say? You’re not hurt, are you?” Ivan asked again.

“I’m fine. I’m sorry… I was not looking to where I was going.” Devon muttered and bent down her head.

“No, it’s my fault. I was not looking to where I was going too.” Ivan said smiling.

He was still holding her by the waist that when she noticed and started to move away Ivan immediately withdrew his hand. He turned slightly pink and unconsciously scratched his head.

They both muttered their apologies again and went their separate ways. Devon ran up the stairs and to her haste the pouch that was tied to her bag fell.

Ivan saw it and was about to call her but the girl was already gone.

Devon came to the room panting. Fretzie was worried when she saw her friend all flushed and gasping for air.

“Oh, Devon you’re here. What happened to you? Are you alright?” asked Fretzie.

“Yes, I’m fine… just had a little accident downstairs, nothing to worry about.” Devon reassured smiling. Fretzie smiled and hugged her friend.

“I missed you. I’m glad that you’ve been able to come.” Fretzie said. Devon hugged her back.

“I missed you too. Good thing my boss permitted me to have a vacation leave.”

“Well, he better. With all the overtime working hours, you need some rest.”

“I know. I know. Let’s forget about my job. We’re here to have fun!” Devon exclaimed happily.

Yen Garcia came out from the bed room and seeing Devon she squealed and run towards her friend and hugged her tightly.

“Oh my gawd Devon, you’re here! I’m so glad. I missed you girl!” Yen burst out.

Laughing, Devon hugged her long time friend.

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Devon said.

The three friends then went to the bedroom to help Devon unpack and get on with the juicy details of their lives for it’s been a long time since they had this get together.

As Devon was unpacking, she noticed something was missing.

“No! My stuffed toy… it’s gone!”

“What? You mean the teddy Enrique gave you? Don’t tell me you’re still keeping that?!” Yen bellowed. Fretzie gave her friend a warning look and Yen ignored it. Devon didn’t see it… she was busy looking for the teddy that all her things were thrown everywhere.

“Are you sure you brought it with you?” Fretzie asked.

Yes! Of course, I did. I put it inside a pouch. It’s not here!” Devon burst out.

“Why did you have to bring it? You two broke up ages ago! Well, it might as well be gone for you to be able to forget him.” Yen said.

Devon gave her friend a nasty look, telling her not to push it.

Fretzie then intervened.

“Alright you two… quit it. We’re here to have fun, remember? Let’s look for it tomorrow, Devon. I’m sure you dropped it somewhere in the vicinity.

“Let’s go out tonight. I heard there’s a concert held tonight. Chill guys.” Fretzie said.

So the 3 girls dressed up for the occasion. They look like angels with their long hair down and mini sundresses. Giggling about something, the 3 of them went down and headed for the concert ground.

3 comments:

  1. nakakanosebleed! my gosh!.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala wUi...nAg cracK na aqnG brAin!....goSh!...bt lurve it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nosebleed!!hehe..but interesting:)

    ReplyDelete