Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I found you... Chapter 18(Jaevon Fanfic)

Devon was sitting at one of the couch in the study room. She was thinking of the past frustrating days where James was concerned.

He’s mad! Totally mad!

He’s unreasonably moody and it’s driving me insane!

What’s wrong with him?

One moment he’s so sweet then the next he becomes so cold and distant.

Damn him! Damn him! Damn him! Devon thought furiously.

She went out of the room and pushed James’ insanity at the back of her mind. She went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. She looked around at the first and newly furnished room of the house. She very liked the modern look of it. She was chewing her food when Aaron, one of his team members came in from the hallway.

“Hey Von,” Aaron greeted, looking at what she’s eating. “What a waste… you’re such a pig.” Aaron commented jokingly. Eating a jumbo burger, a box of pizza, a large strawberry shake, and a pack of chocolate chips, Devon looked murderously at him.

“Oh… no, I mean a pretty pig… a very pretty pig.” Aaron quickly said.

Devon can’t help but laugh which made her choke. Aaron hurriedly came to her side and patted her back, laughing.

“That’s what you get from stuffing food in your mouth like there’s no tomorrow.”

Devon grabbed the glass of water Aaron handed to her.

James, who was just standing behind the back door, witnessed everything.

What? Von? With Patrick it’s “Devs” and now with Aaron it’s “Von”?

How many nicknames does she have?

Why are they so close to her? James thought jealously.

James entered the kitchen, slamming the door. He grabbed a slice of bread and looked at Aaron menacingly who was oblivious to the dangerous look James’ directed at him. James stalked out of the room into the hallway, leaving a more bewildered Devon.

“Hhmmppfff! Jerk!” Devon hissed.

Aaron, who was eating a slice of pizza, looked at Devon confusedly.

It was lunch time when James looked for Devon. He found her perusing the furniture designs. He smiled watching the sun illuminating her beautiful features.

“Devon,” James called. “Come with me.”

Devon looked up from her work and saw James walking towards her smiling.

“Where are we going?” Devon asked as James grabbed her hand and walked the rocky path towards the town. They reached a small but cozy restaurant.

“Let’s dine here. I know you’re hungry. You’ll love the food here.”

“You brought me all the way here just to eat?” Devon asked exasperatedly. “We can just eat at the villa with the others. Sam always cooked food for lunch. We could have saved time.”

That’s just it. I don’t want you to eat with the others. I want to have you alone, James thought irritably.

He just pulled her inside and seated her in one of the tables.

“What would you like?” James asked ignoring Devon’s protests.

Not waiting for a reply, he ordered for the both of them. Devon can’t do anything but stare at the feast served before her.

“Did you order everything on the menu?” She asked, looking appalled.

James, instead of answering took a piece of shrimp tempura and shoved it inside her mouth.

“Just eat, will you?” James said.

Devon didn’t protest anymore and just ate the food. James kept on insisting that she should eat this, try that, taste this and that.

They had a great time together. They talked about anything and laughed at some jokes. They went back to the villa hand in hand.

It was a cloudy morning. They decided to start painting the rooms. Patrick had already finished painting one side of the room with yellow, when Devon came in.

“Wow, Pat! This is really nice,” Devon said looking at the painted wall. “You have chosen a really great shade of yellow. I never thought it would look like this.”

“Thanks. I’m glad you like it.” Patrick said, grinning at her.

Devon put her arm around his shoulder and complimented him of his work.

James butt in and saw the two standing so close to each other. He again felt angry of the way her team acts around her.

“Change it.” James said.

The two whirled around and cast him a questioning look.

“What?” Devon asked, confused.

“You heard me. I want it blue. Now, change it.”

“But you said you want it yellow. Why the change of mind? It’s a waste of time and money. We’ve already bought the paint.” Devon reasoned out.

“I just realized yellow hurts my eyes. Money is no problem. I want it blue, get it?” James said coldly, looking at Patrick. Devon was speechless from anger that she just stood there and watched James walk out of the room.

Patrick just scratched his head and put away the paint.

“I’m sorry, Pat. You have to do this all over again.”

“It’s alright. We better follow the owner or we’ll be in big trouble.” Patrick said and walked out of the room.

Devon was reeling from anger about the news she had just received.

That idiot! Who does he think he is, scaring my team like that with his stubborn mood?

Why… my team didn’t do anything except to help build his stupid villa!

He should be thankful! What a jerk!

Because of his unreasonable mood my team can’t do their job well, Devon thought angrily.

She stalked out to the garage to get a ladder. Still in a foul mood when she met Sam.

“Hey, Devon,” Sam greeted. “What’s with the look? Are you planning on killing someone?” Sam asked, feigning a scared look. Devon smiled.

“Shut up Sam or I’ll kill you instead.” Devon snapped jokingly. Sam laughed.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m looking for this ladder. I have to fix a window near the attic.”

“Here, let me carry that.”

“Thanks.” Devon said and handed the ladder to him.

Together, they went to the side of the villa. Sam set the ladder near the window. Devon climbed up the steps while Sam held the ladder.

Devon was fixing the window when she went out of balance and fell. She let out a deafening scream. Strong arms broke her fall, cradled snuggly in it.

“Are you okay?” Sam asked worriedly.

“Y-yes… I’m fine…” Devon said with an ashen face.

Devon leaned her dazed head on Sam’s chest, calming the erratic beating of her heart.

James came around the corner and saw them. A deadly jealousy clouded his reasons and assumed things as he saw it.

“You jerk! Get out! Leave this place this instant! Get out of my villa!” James shouted angrily.

The two were speechless. Sam put her down and tried to explain what happened. But, with the look on James face, he knew reasoning is out of the question. Devon recovered from the shock and tried to talk to James.

“It’s not what you think! I was –…” Devon tried to say but was viciously cut off by James.

“No, I don’t want to hear it!” James bellowed and went inside the house.

Devon, who was already furious, turned murderous.

That’s just it! This is the last straw! She thought savagely.

She followed James inside to settle matters. She found him inside the study room, looking over by the windows, and his back to her.

“James, we need to talk.” She said. James turned around and saw Devon looking angry.

“What?”

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?”

“Acting like what?”

“Acting like an idiot! Barking at my team like a maniac! Everyone can’t work properly because of your moodiness. You go around complaining at small things when in fact it was your choice they’re following.”

“When did I do that?!”

“When?! What about the time when Patrick followed your choice of color and you changed it in just a whim?”

“What can I do? I don’t like the color anymore.”

“And what about the time when Aaron was with me in the kitchen…” Devon continued exasperatedly. “You looked at him like he has done a grievous sin.”

“I don’t like him. I don’t like the way he treats you. He acts as if you’re not the boss!”

“What… we can’t joke around? Besides, we’re a team. They have been with me for years!”

“Well, I still don’t like him!”

“My gawd James! Don’t be childish! They’re like family to me.”

“Well, I don’t care.” James said turned his back on her.

Devon stomped her foot, frustrated.

“And why are you treating Sam like that? He just helped me. I fell from the ladder and fortunately caught me. He was not at fault!”

James just kept quiet while Devon was raving at him.

“What’s your problem? What the hell is wrong with you?! Why?!”

James suddenly turned around and shouted.

“Why? You’re asking me why? BECAUSE I’M FREAKING JEALOUS!!!”

Devon was taken aback and rendered speechless.

“I hate seeing you with other men. I can’t stand you smiling at them! It makes me wanna wipe those smiles from their faces!”

“Why would you be jealous?!” Devon snapped.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!! AND I’LL MAKE YOU LOVE ME IF IT’S THE LAST THING I HAVE TO DO!!!” James declared heatedly and went near to the liquor cabinet. He took a bottle of whiskey and poured a glass which he downed with one gulp. He slammed the glass and leaned his hands on the bar table. He stiffened when he felt arms encircled him by the waist. Devon leaned her cheek at the wide expanse of his back. He waited for the rejection he has been dreading to hear.

“You don’t have to… ‘cause I already love you…” Devon said passionately. James stiffened and can’t believe what he heard. He slowly turned around and saw her face streaming with tears. He cupped her face and wiped away the tears.

“What did you say?... You love me…?” James asked and Devon nodded, smiling lovingly at him.

“I love you… Jaime.”

James can’t contain the happiness he’s feeling inside. He saw the love shining in her eyes.

“I love you more… my love.” James said looking at her lips.

He slowly bent down his head and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

A kiss that sealed an everlasting love between two lost souls who suffered from great pain… that at last found each other.

9 comments:

  1. shocks! ka-kilig tlga. :"> next chap. po please? :)

    -- Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabeee! super kilig to the max! ilabit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may next chap pa bah?..

    KILIG TO THE BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ganda ng story...waaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo kiligggggggggggg!!
    next chapter na plsssssss.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!! super ganda at kilig ng story!!!!!!!
    sana next chapter na!!!!
    hope you continue to write beautiful stories like this!!! ganda talaga...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nakaka aliw mga jelly scenes ni james!! the more he's jelous, the more he gets angry and the more it makes him sooooooo hot!! nakakakileeeeg!!!



    and sa wakas!!!
    the kiss!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ay tApoS nA poH?....mAke pa poH kayO ng ibA...gAnda kAsi...kAkilig na ubos nGA oXygen q sa kiliG eH...moRe poWer!...kelAn po kAu gagawA ng bAgo?.....

    _jhecille_

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..tapos na bah?..i hope there's still another chapter..xOo kilig talaga!..as in overs na overs in a major major way!..thnx for making fanfic for jaevon....xOo love it much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "BECAUSE I’M FREAKING JEALOUS!!!"
    "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!! AND I’LL MAKE YOU LOVE ME IF IT’S THE LAST THING I HAVE TO DO!!!"

    i so L-O-V-E the kilig lines from jaiMe!!..
    :) i cnt get myself off from this site..

    OXYGEN!!..

    ReplyDelete