Sunday, October 31, 2010

When I found you... Epilogue(Jaevon Fanfic)

SAFEST PLACE TO HIDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dc3BM9SssA&feature=related


It seems like yesterday when I said 'I do'
And after all this time my heart still burns for you
If you don’t know by now that you’re my only one
Then take a look inside me and watch my heart strings come undone

Standing on the terrace, James gazed lovingly at his wife sitting on one of the benches near the pavilion. It’s been six years… six blissful years. Staying in Australia for the summer, James is willing to be anywhere… anywhere as long as she’s with him.

I know I promised you forever
Is there no stronger word I can use?
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You’re my safest place to hide

James was pulled out from his reverie when he felt someone tugging his pants. He looked down and saw his five year old daughter looking up at him. Crouching down, James smiled and put a hand on his daughter’s shoulder. “Hello, Claire.” James greeted his daughter. “What is it this time? I hope Papa could answer it.” He teased and waited for his daughter to speak.

“Papa, do all angels have wings?” Devon Claire asked her father.

“Angels in heaven do have wings. But there are angels that don’t need wings to tell them that they’re one.” James said, smiling at his daughter.

Can you see me? Here I am
I need you like I needed you then
When I feel like giving up
I climb inside your heart and still find
You’re my safest place to hide

“There are angels here on earth then?” Claire asked.

“Yes, and I have angels in my life and I get to see them every day.” James said and glanced on the direction of his wife and the boy sitting on her lap.

“Who are they? I want to meet them.” James looked back at his child and brushed the top of her head. “Actually,” he continued with a grin, “you’re one of them.”

The little girl nodded slowly, a smile of comprehension drifting across her face. “Everyone is an angel and we, Mom, Caleb and me, are your angels!” Claire replied, beaming at her father.

You see colors no one else can see
In every breath you hear a symphony
You understand me like nobody can
I feel my soul unfolding like a flower blooming

Devon walked towards them with the other twin, James Caleb who was skipping happily on the steps while holding his mother’s hand. James stood up and scooped his daughter on his arms and watched as his wife walked up the stairs towards the terrace.

“What have you two been up to?” Devon asked her husband and her daughter.

“Nothing, my love. We were just talking about angels.” James said, smiling affectionately at his wife.

When this whole world gets too crazy
And there’s nowhere left to run
I know you give me sanctuary
You’re the only truth I know, you’re the road back home

“What about them?” Devon asked her husband.

“Papa said angels not only exist in heaven but also they exist here on Earth.” Claire answered instead.

“Oh, really? How come you were able to say that?” She asked teasingly, mirth shining in her eyes.

“When I was a little boy, my life has been nothing but bitterness and loneliness. But everything changed. I saw forgiveness and happiness. I learned how to laugh and smile. I found life. I felt love. I felt and lived paradise here on earth.” James said, looking at his wife solemnly with love shining in his eyes. “It was the most wonderful thing and I felt it… when I found you.”

THE END.

My inspiration in making this Fanfic…


WHEN I FOUND YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ebj9vlU6OE

I believe
We all have one true love
Somewhere in this world
I do (I do, I do)

When it seemed
All my dreams
Were falling through
That's when I found you

I believe for every heart
That whispers in the dark
There's a ray of light somewhere
Shining through
It was sink
Or swim
When the tide came in

I found myself
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you

Ooh yeah

I believe (I believe)
For every door (Every door)
That's closing
For every heartbreak
There's hope for something new
From the ashes rise a glimpse of paradise
It still flickered in your eyes

When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you

A life unfolds
No one knows
I thought love was just a tingling of the skin
I felt so alone
All Alone
More than you could ever know
You show deep love
Sweet love

When I found you (I found love)
Oooh (the closest thing to heaven)
Oh yeah
I found you baby, I found you
I found you
Yeah
I found myself

When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you, you







19 comments:

  1. What a way to end the story..very meaningful & heartwarming. I love this jaevon FF. On e of my favorites..Congratulations!! God bless you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! ^^, thanks for a beautiful fanfic, I can never make something like this, but I sure know how to appreciate one :)
    Keep up the great job, sana gumawa ka pa ng iba pang FF in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is...

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!


    Yes, I'll be making another one.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute ng ending... supah lurve it!!! thanks for sharing with us this nice story... ur a good writer.. keep it up!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally engrossed with your fantastic story. It was very heart warming and meaningful. I enjoyed the journey James & Devon took in discovering their love for one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gawa po kau nlng bago...promise susubaybayan ko talaga yan..

    galing ng ending..

    nakakainlove.... :)

    -Christine-

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang ganda ng ending . napasmile ako . napasmile tlga ako ng sobra . ewan ko ba kung bakit . ahaha salamat sa napakaganda mong story :) i really love it :)


    --aian :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...waaaaaaah!..a really really great ending...thnx ms. elegantltrude for the fanfic..i hope may ibang fanfic pa in the future..actually, im writing one but hindi yata mag-wa-1/4 xa ganda ng fanfic mo.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was reading this yesterday via phone, I wrote a long comment but I touched something on my cp and it got lost (arghhh)... anyway...

    It took me almost six hours to finish the whole 34 chapter (including the epilogue)... My neck and butt was aching... but it was all worth it.

    I deeply appreciate your effort, time and passion in writing this words-can't-describe-how-beautiful-and-very-well-made FANFIC for JAEVON and GEMS... thank you so much... this is my guilty pleasure:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Cinderella With A Twist:)

    AAWWW.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    I've also read your FF. It was so funny and entertaining! I love it!!! sana gumawa ka pa din ng bago... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. all i can say is "AMAZING!!!!!!!!"

    a totally happy ending:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. pafollow po hehe eto po ung link.. http://mheiynrjr.blogspot.com/ gumagawa rin po ako ng fanfiction for jaevon hehe thanks po :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much fr a wonderful story, very great, i spnt my 3hrs reading, but worth it,,,, thanks n more power..

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this fanfic. the best english jaevon fanfic i've read so far. hands down to the writer!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww..thank you so much. I'm so glad you like it. :D

      Delete