Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When I found you... Chapter 32 (Jaevon Fanfic)


YOU WROTE THE BOOK ON LOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCpb3bwz-4


When I first met you my life turned a page

Chapter one was how true love was made

You taught me with your kiss

Things about romance I miss

The morning sunlight was streaming through the curtains of the open window and the smell of the blue ocean drifted across the room. Devon slowly opened her eyes, a little dazed as she took in the vague familiarity of her surroundings. As she was fully awake, everything that happened yesterday came rushing in. The uninhibited passion they’ve shared last night made Devon blush. Happiness and contentment swept over her.

You knew everything from A to Z

What pleases you, and what pleases me

Girl when you touch me

I began to understand

She got up and grabbed the oversized shirt sprawled along the foot of the bed and went downstairs.

Upon reaching the foot of the stairs, the aroma of something delicious wafted through the air. Then she heard noise in the kitchen and the sound of a dog barking. She headed for the kitchen and stopped near the door.

You wrote the book on love

And I wanna read every word

So I know everything about you

Oh you…

You wrote the book on love

Girl I just can't get enough

Of your love

I know, you wrote the book on love

Clad only in a pair of overhauled jeans, James stood by the stove, flipping the omelet in the skillet. Unaware that Devon was just standing by the door he looked down at his dog and smiled at something.

“What do you think of her, Pu?” James asked his dog, who was at the moment, concentrating on the meal before her.

“She’s beautiful, right? But,” he confided with a boyish grin, crouching down to ruffle the dog’s head, “I’ll confess that I have forgotten just how amazingly beautiful she really is.”

“Really?” Devon commented.

Surprise brought James around quickly and the picture of an intoxicating beauty greeted him. Wearing nothing but his shirt, Devon looked every bit of a provocatively sexy woman. With her hair in disarray, framing her angelic features, she walked towards him.

“Good morning, my love.” James greeted, reaching out for her and kissed her forehead.

“It smells delicious.” Devon said, taking a peek over his shoulder.

James turned back to his cooking. Devon hugged him from behind, rubbing her cheek affectionately on his back.

“I’m so hungry. Will that take long?”

James laughed at her obvious impatience to eat.

“You still haven’t changed. They were right, you’re a pig.” James said and gave a shout of pain as Devon pinched him hard on the side.

James swiftly turned to face Devon and stalked her step by step, with a roguish smile playing on his lips.

“Don’t come near me,” Devon warned while backing away from him. “You started it by calling me a pig.” She continued and gave a yelp when her back bumped into a solid wall. She was trapped by the advancing James, mischief gleaming in his eyes.

Shouts of laughter erupted from the kitchen echoing happiness and contentment of two triumphant hearts strengthened by time and trials.

And then, silence engulfed the villa, as two insatiable souls continued their quest of exploring their love for each other.

Each time I hold you I find something new

'Cause I know what I love about you, baby

Girl I discovered

You bring out the lover in me

Devon and James already called their friends and families to inform them that Devon has returned and that they’re back in each other’s arms. She wanted to spend more time with James that she didn’t tell them their exact location.

You're like a fire that burns in my soul

Like a volcano

I'm ready to blow

'Cause every time I look at you I feel

Love I can't explain

They spent enjoyable days and wanton nights together in the villa.

They would spend early mornings cooped up in bed, eat late lunches and on the afternoons they would either go sailing on James’ yacht or take long walks by the beach. During cold, cloudless nights, James would play a song for Devon while she sang along with him, both creating a harmonious melody of love.

I hear what your heart is saying to me

I see the picture so clearly

I'm thirsty for the knowledge

True love brings

When you're near me

Evening came with a wonderful promise of forever.

Devon woke up in the middle of the night. She unconsciously sought James’ hand but found his side of the bed empty. She sat up on the bed and found a basket with a single white rose in it beside her. She took it and noticed a rolled paper hanging on its dainty stem.

Written in the note…

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Happiness you brought into my life and I promise to make you happy as long as I live.

Devon heard a piano playing and realized that it was that beautiful sound that woke her up.

Then she got off the bed and saw another rose on the floor. With excitement, she immediately took it and read the note attached to it.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Gratitude in my heart and I vow to forever worship thee with my whole being, body and soul.

Tears stung the back of her eyes. Devon felt humbled by the promises.

She headed for the door and found another rose.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Trust you have in me. You made me a believer, you made me trust again and I commit to forever believe in you.

Unshed tears started falling unheeded down her cheeks. She opened the door and saw another white rose at the top of the stairs.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Faith you have in me and to you I give my loyalty to love only you and no one else.

Devon’s heart would seem to burst with all the love she felt inside. And all the while she hears the melody that the piano emanates. She ran down the stairs and found another solitary rose at the foot of the stairs.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the blazing Passion you bestowed on me without holding anything back and I swear to keep it burning.

Devon followed the sound of the piano playing to the direction of the garden. She went to the back door and saw another rose lying on the floor.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Friendship you entrusted in me and I pledge to remain by your side and hold your hand as long as we both shall live.

Devon’s tears fell rapidly down her cheeks. She opened the back door and saw the seventh rose lying on the doormat.

Take this rose, my love, for it symbolizes the Love you unselfishly and wholly lavished on me and I vow to love and cherish you like I’ll never love again with everything I am.

Devon stepped outside the porch and the whole garden lit up, transforming into a fairytale-like wonder. A series of lights twinkling above the trees and along the bushes, are lighting up the whole garden. A pathway of rose petals made its way to the man at the far side of the garden, sitting by the piano, playing a wondrous song and singing words of love.


YES I WILL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjEvDV3kJJs


I open my eyes I see your face
I cannot hide I can't erase
The way you make me feel inside
You complete me girl, that's why

Devon was speechless and gasped in awe at his amazing gesture of love.

She saw Pu running towards her with a rose in her mouth. She took the flower and the dog immediately ran to her master. Devon opened the note attached to the rose and read only one word.

WILL…

Devon was puzzled and looked up and saw Pu running back towards her, bringing another rose.

This time the note read:

YOU…

Something about you makes me feel
Baby my heart wants to reveal
I'm down on my knees, I'm asking you
Say these three words I wanna hear from you

Pu came back again, this time carrying two roses. Devon took it and read:

MARRY ME?

Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, say these three words I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you
Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, baby I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you

Combining all notes, comprehension dawned on her. James is asking her to marry him.

Tears of joy and love filled her eyes. She then noticed Pu tugging at the hem of her pajama as if asking her to move. She looked up and saw James looking at her with tenderness. She slowly walked down the path of rose petals while James continued to sing.

This is no ordinary love
And I can never have enough
Of all the things you've given to me
My heart , my soul , my everything
Every night I thank you lord
For giving me the strength to love her more
And more each day I promise her
As long as I hear those three words

As she reached his side, James looked at her and with all the love he possessed for her, he sang the last lines like he was telling it to her.

I stand beside you, in everything you do
Wherever you go, whatever you do
Baby I'll be there
As God as my witness
I will carry this through
Till death do us part, I promise to you

James ended the song and stood up, handing her the last rose. She opened the note and it read:

Say YES.

Devon looked up and found James kneeling down on one knee in front of her, and in his hand a ring, glinting in the lights.

“Will you make me the happiest man and say yes to forever?” James said adoringly.

“Yes… Yes, I will.” Devon answered lovingly, while James slipped the ring on her finger.

He stood up and gathered her in his arms, holding her tightly. Devon hugged him back while tears continued to flow.

James cupped her face and with his lips an inch away, whispered, “I love you.” Devon answered him with a kiss.

Standing beneath the twinkling lights, two people shared a kiss that marked the beginning of forever…

11 comments:

  1. may next chap. pba to?..sobrang naka2kilig..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, last part...
    One more chapter and it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it..one of the best jaevon fan fic i've read..can't help but feel giddy through out the whole chapters..ang galing mo naman jo..sana-i-post ito sa jaevon scribes fp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..oww..matatapos na..sobrang galing talaga ng pagkakagawa..super duper talaga..nakakaiyak tong chap na to..akala q aq c devon..hahah..

    ->thumbs up ms.elegantlyrude... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oXygeN!.....supEr wala nA aq mA say!...ang ganda poH!....uR 1 oF mY fAv.,writer nG FF sa jAevon....same kAyo ni ate acheena21 at lola bite!.....

    _jhecille_

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww.... ang sweet ng proposal ni james!! kakakilig grabeh!!

    is this the last chapter or may next pa?

    ReplyDelete
  8. super super ganda!!!! one of my favorite jaevon ff....
    2 thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whatttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa romantic scene...........

    super sa kilignessssssssssssssss...........

    ReplyDelete